Saturday, December 26, 2015

Surf Camp Australia - Seven Mile Beach

Surf Camp Australia - A Must Do. You will meet tons of really cool people and the instructors are top notch. Ranging from the real deal Ozzie boys and imported talent all the way from Sweden. 

It was an amazing week. Even though I was sick a lot I did enjoy meeting everyone and learning the real deal around Surfing in Australia.. Seven Mile Beach. Pay the Money GO DO IT







Free Haircuts? YUP
Oz Crew Reppin Hard at this Table. - Why is Danielle So Angry, no one knows.

Luke - Camp leader for the Week - Coolest Guy - It was Raining I am a drowned Rat. 

 Sorry Johnny, I told you I would Highjack this photo. I think its an improvement 

Felix - Swedish Semi Pro Hocky Player/Surf Master/Chris Hemsworth Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment